Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thank you my babies....


GRATITUDE- How often are we grateful for the things we have, for the things that happen to us, and the things we are capable of achieving, and achieve. Everyday we get so many reasons to be grateful. For being alive, for the sunshine, for the rain, for the air we breathe in, the food we eat and the water we drink.... everything!
I am grateful and today my gratitude goes to......

My children, their laughter fills my life, their sparkling eyes that fill with joy at achieving something new, their inquisitive questions, their learning mind, their caring heart, their innocent tears, their real fears, I am grateful today for their existence in my life.

Tommorrow there will be another reason to be grateful..... till then looking for a reason.....:)

1 comment:

  1. Great to start with. Keep writing. YOU HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED and I am so very glad!

    ReplyDelete