Thursday, August 20, 2009

peoples person

I finished my morning duties and returned home and parked my car, and i saw two women walking down the street towards my house. As they came closer i realized they were heading towards my house. I am thrilled whenever I have guests visiting my house, they fill up the empty house, and its a nice break from the daily monotonous activities.
It was a relative with her soon to be married daughter, and even though I have met this daughter many times before, usually in a crowd, today I got to really talk to her and she was a pleasent surprise, we had a good time chatting and then we also played a few games on the net....
I am happy that I had a different day today.....

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post. This reminds me of the time when I was a child and the phone would ring. I LOVED it! I am not sure why, but I guess it meant that something fun was going to unfold, or it would mean a chance to speak to my friends or relatives.
    Thank you so much for stopping by my place and for your very endearing comment.:)
    xo
    Zuzana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you too zuzana.... Its wonderful to see you here too, I am a mindless writer, I mostly just babble on my confused thoughts.... and Its nice to know that you had stopped by..:) It's gonna encourage me to write more...

    ReplyDelete